COVID Policy 2024
- As we continue to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of a world that includes COVID-19, we encourage all in-person attendees to be safe and to consider other attendees as we prepare for the 2024 annual meeting in Cincinnati. While we will not require proof of vaccination status, attendees are encouraged to receive the updated COVID-19 and flu vaccinations in order to prevent the spread of these viruses.
- Face masks are encouraged for all indoor conference events.
- Attendees are encouraged to self-screen daily for symptoms using the CDC’s COVID-19 self-screening tool before participating in conference offerings.
- Find out more about your vaccination status from the CDC’s Stay Up to Date with Vaccines
- COVID-19 protocols may change as a result of CDC updates. See the Stay Up to Date page for more information.
- Find out more about COVID-19 resources in Cincinnati.